Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Complain Kazuko Kuramoto was Suspected of Working for CCP Witch-Hunting in USA

 I’m complaining my former case manager KK (Kazuko Kuramoto), MSW, the New Directions Program, Peninsula HealthCare Connection, Inc., http://peninsulahcc.org. Also I’m a dissident is being murdered by the CCP, please refer to the attached another 1-page-file CCPinUSA.pdf which is an Open Letter about Me.

During the 1st appointment at 10AM on 6/15/2022, KK seemed to be acting playing monodrama, as a "victim of attack", overdid, to create false impressions to try to smear me, although I didn’t know where her Director and Cameraman hid. Also she took out 4 forms of AREI (Authorization for Release and Exchange of Information) for me to sign. I wrote "I retired from Software Localization" in my Open Letter, and said I quitted & retired from a company in 2013 before. KK was so interested the names of that company & city, which are IRRELEVANT with KK’s jobs, BUT kept asking me constantly. I was sure that the CCSF (CCP Consulate in SF) was so interested in it too, and has sought it via CCP’s informants from 2015. The CCSF was ALWAYS trying to search "scandals" about me for character assassination. Finally, I found out emails to urge me to stay in 2013 from SimulTrans in Mountain View, http://simultrans.com, and forwarded to KK at 9:56AM on 6/27/2022, the first day she was back to work. At the same time, I wrote KK: "Last meeting, on 6/15/2022, you seemed concerned for your personal safety. RIGHT? IF YES, ME TOO, and may I’ve a MALE case manager, please? It will be safer for you and me, I think. Thank you so much in advance. …"

KK emailed me to make 2nd appointment of 2PM 8/9/2022, she wrote "time and place" ONLY, NOTHING about WHAT. She didn’t provide an online interpreter purposefully, different from 1st one on 6/15/2022. She directly asked for my Clipper Card when she came, and wrote down my Card #. Why? Whom for? In the email of 4:16PM 6/17/2022, KK wrote that Customer Services of http://clippercard.com refused her call for me! She talked so quickly & much, I didn’t know what she was talking about. I can’t speak for myself. Also she took out 4 AREI forms for me to sign AGAIN, but never provided a copy I signed to me, though she promised by email at 10:56AM 6/17/2022. KK wrote contact info of SVILC (Silicon Valley Independent Living Center) & near CSA to me. Then she ended the 2nd appointment to close my case soon at 3:09PM.

The 2nd appointment seemed like a raid, and I had no idea. I’m too old and slow to respond, no interpreter, so far, I don’t know what KK was doing and why did it so. Did she come to say bye? Since KK came to close my case, WHY was she still asking me to sign 4 AREI forms to collect/exchange my personal info AGAIN? I "snatched" the last one only. However she hurriedly received the first 3 forms in her bag.

I never saw this kind of service style and/or jobs. IT’S TOO ABNORMAL AND UNUSUAL!

Whom ELSE was KK working for? The CCSF? Please see my open letter, the attached CCPinUSA.pdf.

KK asked me if I doubted her in the 1st appointment. There are TOO much doubt! I do believe that she was recruited as a pro-CCP Double Agent by the CCSF, but she didn’t register on the FARA in the DOJ yet!


Jizhi Pan


No comments:

Post a Comment